Stunning Ranch Home situated on an Acre Culdesac lot! Enjoy the private country living while still being close to shops, restaurants and entertainment minutes from Interstate 85. Open and spacious living room with a gorgeous Cozy Fireplace and vaulted ceiling. Kitchen features granite counter tops, plenty of cabinets, breakfast bar and large pantry. Gorgeous LVP flooring throughout the foyer, living, kitchen, and breakfast area. The Split bedroom plan offers an Oversized Master Suite with an en-suite featuring a soaking tub, Large separate shower, granite countertops, double vanity with shiplap wall behind the mirrors and a walk-in closet. The Large fenced backyard offers a patio with a nice wooden deck extention which is cover with a Gazebo and plenty of space for all of your outdoor grilling get togethers. The back of the property is buffered with nice mature trees for privacy. Schedule your tour today!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Craftsman, 1 Story
1,677 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available, Phone Available
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Common Area
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,677 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Electric Water Heater, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Family Room, Living Room, Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Entrance Foyer, Master Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage, Kitchen Level, Parking Pad, Off Street.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Level, Open Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price