Stunning 3/2 home overlooking a beautiful pond in Heartland, a 55 + community. Dont miss out on this like new 3/ 2 ranch home in a fabulous 55+ community. This home has a split bedroom plan with 3 large bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, large kitchen with granite countertops, and a large kitchen island for all of the family/ friend gatherings. Also includes a formal dining room, a large and impressive screened porch is for morning coffee, tea, reading, exercising or just relaxing as you enjoy the pond view. Large laundry room allows for an office or extra storage. There is a 2 car garage. The covered front porch is a great place to enjoy time with your neighbors or just enjoy the peace of the neighborhood. Close to groceries stores, shopping, historical sites, State parks and so much more as 316 takes you both to Athens and Atlanta.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
Aluminum siding,Brick,Vinyl siding
1,846 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Kitchen Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,846 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Other, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- Insulated Windows, Double Pane Windows, Storm Window(s), Window Treatments
- 1. Family Room, Gas Log, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island, Pantry, Entrance Foyer, Master Downstairs, Double Vanity, High Ceilings, In-Law Floorplan, Other, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener.
- Brick, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Porch, Screened
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other. Level, Private.
1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price