55 and Older community, this is a dream come true. 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full baths, with a sunroom off living room. This open concept is beautiful with a faux fireplace in living room. Living room, dinning room and kitchen all have new floors. Two car garage, partially finished basement with lots of storage space. Patio that looks out to beautifly landscaped backyard and never cut grass again. Use the club house to have gatherings. Sidewalk, streetlights, and just a golf cart ride to downtown Monroe. Imagine yourself living here and think of all the ways to enjoy your new community.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story
3,660 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Oaks at Mill Creek
3,660 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
Detailed Room Information
- In Hall,Other
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,925 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,735 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. .
- Concrete,Daylight,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full,Partial
- 1. Family Room,Living Room.
- Doors. Baths. Accessible Doors,Accessible Full Bath,Accessible Kitchen,Accessible Entrance,Accessible Hallway(s).
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Expandable,Bookcases,Vaulted Ceiling(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Kitchen Level.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private,Sloped,City Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price