This beautiful private gem is nestled on a 1.74-acre wooded lot minutes from Lake Allatoona. It is newly renovated and ready for you to call it home! As you enter, you are greeted by bright and natural lighting, a stunning open floor plan, hardwood floors and fireplaces that provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Home features include an upgraded kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Shaker-style cabinetry, and granite countertops throughout. The spacious owner's suite boasts a walk-in closet, beautiful barn door and an en-suite with dual vanity and a bathroom shower with multiple showerheads and jets. Let's not forget to mention the fully finished basement perfect for a teen or in-law suite. Complete with kitchen, living and dining space, laundry room and a third fireplace. This home is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the serene outdoors or entertaining family and friends with multiple outdoor spaces and ample parking.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, 2 Story
3,664 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
3,664 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement,In Mud Room,Other,Upper Level
- Kitchen Island,Pantry,Second Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,993 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,755 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Water Heater,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full
- Additional Interior Features
- Double Vanity,Soaking Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s),In-Law Floorplan,Master On Main Level,Roommate Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Parking Pad, Attached.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price