If you love to entertain, this is the home for you. Beautiful 5 bedroom home with hardwood floors throughout. Custom drapery with plantation shutters throughout the home. Dining room features a butlers pantry just a step away from the kitchen area. Kitchen cabinets feature custom features to numerous to mention. Kitchen has granite counters, along with a breakfast bar overlooking the family room. Extensive decking in both the front, as well as the rear of the home. The in law suite in the basement is ideal with its own entry, or can be used as a rental property for additional income. Step into the "man cave" and feel as if you are in an English pub. This home has something for everyone. Make an appointment to view today. Being Sold AS-IS. Move in ready to make it your own! Preferred Closing Attorney Outlaw George & Associates.
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,478 sq. ft
2,478 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Common Area,In Kitchen
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,478 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 689 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Water Heater,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven (Wall),Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished
- 1. Family Room,Factory Built,Gas Starter,Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Expandable,Bookcases,Tray Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Soaking Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),In-Law Floorplan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. Parking Pad.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
18 026 06 001
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price