The Elliston is simply spectacular in every sense of the word. Sprawling in size and impressive in style, it combines materials in a familiar fashion that feels like home. The open floor plan feels even more so with large windows and sliding glass walls that extend the space to the outdoor living areas. Two dining rooms, four bedroom suites and a lavish owner's suite surround guests with luxury and style, while a corner den and an upper level club room provide privacy and togetherness respectively. 9246 total square feet under roof. The Elliston features: Chef's kitchen surrounded by island with seating, butler's pantry, wet bar and walk-in pantry. Two garages, each with access to arrival area and large, well-organized Utility Room. Owner's suite with voluminous walk-in closet, sunlit soaking tub, dual vanities and shower with three water sources. Club room with wet bar and half bath add to the many options for entertaining guest. Great lot location on the Chattahoochee Country Club golf course. Tour The Elliston model: https://www.arhomes.com/model/elliston/
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
4 Full/3 Half
6,454 sq. ft
Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Other, Sewer Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Kitchen Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 6,454 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Insulated Windows, Double Pane Windows
- 1. Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Entrance Foyer, Master Downstairs, Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage, Garage Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price