PROPERTY IS STILL ACCEPTING SHOWINGS!!! Stunning 3 bed / 2 bath ranch situated on a large cul-de-sac lot. This home boasts a large backyard with a fenced inground pool, an attached two car garage, a custom front door, gutter guards, and a bonus room. The remodeled kitchen includes granite countertops, a tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances (including a gas stove) and a breakfast area. The large family room features a cozy fireplace and high vaulted ceilings that maximize the space. The primary bedroom has tray ceilings, a separate sitting room, and an en suite bathroom complete with double vanities, a soaking tub, a separate shower, and walk in closet. With two additional bedrooms and another full bath, this home is great for families or hosting guests. There is also an upper level bonus room that can be utilized as an office or fourth bedroom. The beautifully landscaped backyard is the ideal entertainment space with a fenced inground pool and covered patio with ceiling fans. See the "Features and Improvements" page to learn more about this amazing home! HOA includes maintenance of common areas and is $145 annually
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,424 sq. ft
Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,424 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Master Downstairs, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached, Garage, Parking Pad.
- Stucco, Vinyl
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price