Here's your opportunity to have UNION GROVE schools and a wonderful Brick Home in McDonough's highly desirable Emerald Plantation!! Don't miss this 5 bed/3 full bath Two Story with awesome covered pergola and nearly new 16' X 16" utility building with storage loft. Main Floor offers Great Room with fireplace and gas logs, Dining Room, Kitchen with breakfast bar and breakfast table area, Owner's Suite, Secondary Bedroom with access to Hallway Full Bath, plus laundry room. Second level has 3 additional bedrooms and a full bath. Two car garage and parking pad. Super location convenient to everything makes for easy commutes!! Minutes to schools, shopping and Historic Downtown McDonough Square. Enjoy outdoor living with a covered rear patio and a large, level backyard perfect for grilling and entertaining...and don't forget to check out the fabulous new utility building with tons of storage and possibilities!!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
2,473 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- In Hall
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,473 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Family Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Master Downstairs, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Porch, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level, Open Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price