Wonderful 3 bed, 2.5 bath home on a corner lot in Snellville that's looking for new owners to call home. As soon as you walk up to this home you are greeted by the rocking chair front porch. Inside a foyer sits with views into the private dining room and living room. Down the hall a fireside family room is located at the back of the home and leads to the kitchen. Eat in kitchen includes white cabinets, TONS of storage and double doors that lead to the screened in porch. Porch has two skylights for even more sunshine and looks over the incredibly private backyard. Upstairs includes a primary suite with a large walk in closet, tray ceilings and separate bathroom double vanities and tub/shower combo. Two more well sized bedrooms make up the second floor and share a full hall bath. Two car drive under garage allows for plenty of storage. Incredible corner lot in an HOA community! Come see for yourself why this home won't last long.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,898 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Underground Utilities, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,822 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 76 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Forced Air, Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Exterior Entry, Finished
- Insulated Windows, Double Pane Windows
- 1. Family Room, Gas Starter, Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Basement, Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price