This gorgeous 4-sided brick home is full of space sitting on 3.75 acres. As you enter, you are greeted by a beautiful foyer, an office, a half bath and stairs leading to the second level. The kitchen features custom cabinetry and solid surface countertops. Main level: oversized owner's suite has access to back deck, spacious bathroom with a double vanity, shower and separate jacuzzi soaking tub. Also, on the main level there are 2 additional bedrooms with a full bathroom in each room! The main level of this home is handicap accessible with meticulous detail in every turn. Upstairs you will find a 1000 sq ft loft featuring 1 additional bedroom and bathroom. Ideal for in-law suite or rec area; huge space! In the evenings, entertain your friends and family outside on the back deck overlooking a well-manicured yard that features a sitting area for making memories. A large 24X30 shop to store your boat, camper or atv. Plenty of parking and the roof is brand new. You don't want to miss out on this one! Close to I-20, Shopping, and Restaurants. Make your appointment today!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
3,889 sq. ft
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Water Available
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,889 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central, Hot Water.
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer, Master Downstairs, Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached, Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price