FULLY RENOVATED home in the charming Athens neighborhood of Brookstone! This charming three bedroom two bath home has just been completely remodeled and is ready for you to call home. This home has a brand new roof, new AC unit, new flooring, fresh new carpet, fresh paint throughout, stainless steel appliances, new light fixtures, updated electrical and plumbing, the list just goes on and on. When you walk in through the front door is a cozy living room with tray ceilings. The kitchen boasts tons of counter space and cabinet space. There is a dining room and a breakfast nook in the kitchen. All three bedrooms are a nice size with fresh new carpet and both bathrooms have been tastefully updated. The back deck overlooks a nice sized private backyard with a creek in the very back of the property. This home is conveniently located very close to the UGA vet school, Botanical Gardens of Georgia, UGA's main campus, and East Athens shops and restaurants. Call today to schedule your private showing, this one won't last long!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,494 sq. ft
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Closet
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,494 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Dishwasher, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Tankless Water Heater
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Wood. Stove.
- Crawl Space
- Insulated Windows, Double Pane Windows
- 1. Family Room, Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer, Master Downstairs, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener.
- Deck, Porch
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price