This contractors' home has been meticulously renovated to be an entertainers dream. Tucked away in a private setting in the heart of Marietta, close to The Battery, you can enjoy a lake view from the front with a large deck and stone patio wrapping around the back and sides for 360 entertaining. The main living area features 10' ceilings in an open floorplan, with a 6 burner double oven gas range, built in bar with dual zone beverage center, oversized kitchen island with Dekton countertop by Cosentino, a large area for seating/mingling or gameday TV watching and two doors for expanding gatherings onto the oversized deck. Finishing out the main floor is an oversized master suite with built-in dressing area, 2 closets, soaking tub and separate shower, a second bedroom with built-in dresser/makeup table, wardrobe, and full bath. Daylight basement with walkout has two additional bedrooms and a shared full bath. HVAC and windows replaced 2023. Stone patio built 2023.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
2,876 sq. ft
Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,144 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 732 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Disposal, Microwave, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer, Master Downstairs, Tray Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Double Vanity, Soaking Tub, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price