Come home to city living in this charming, updated 1960s bungalow. This newly renovated home is among other homes in the neighborhood that have been recently renovated and sold. So don't miss out! Whether preparing your favorite meals or entertaining guests, the gourmet kitchen features an eat-in bar, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and custom cabinetry. Or extend the enjoyment or enjoy your favorite coffee or tea on the oversized-large deck. Master on main and an a additional guest bedroom. But that's all, finished basement w/hardwoods, two additional bedrooms, a bath, laundry room and a separate entrance. Inside or outside you'll love this home! Agents, we're waiting on your buyer. Only minutes to downtown, Hartfeld-Jackson Airport, Truist Park, Mercedez Benz stadium, the Belt Line expansion, Microsoft Campus, Apple Propel campus, West side Reservoir Park, I-285 and I-20.
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, Cottage, 2 Story
925 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Underground Utilities, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Kitchen Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 925 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. .
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished
- Insulated Windows, Double Pane Windows
- Baths. Accessible Full Bath, Accessible Kitchen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island, Master Downstairs, Other
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Parking Pad.
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot, Sloped.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price