TERRIFIC OPPORTUNITY to get into one of East Cobb's most popular neighborhoods - CHADDS WALK!! Walking through the beautiful custom iron front doors into the MAIN FLOOR, this 5B/2.5B executive home features hardwood flooring, a home office, large dining room and an AMAZING, completely RENOVATED CHEF'S KITCHEN! The KITCHEN features off white, soft close cabinets, Kohler farm sink and faucet, LG French Drawer refrigerator, GE Monogram convection range and Sharp Microwave drawer. Located just off the FMRM and BREAKFAST ROOM is a breezy SCREEN PORCH ready for entertaining! The NEW SIDE DECK off the laundry room makes for easy access to your gas grill and the backyard. UPSTAIRS you will find a large MSTR BDRM with his/her closets and an updated master bath shower. Head up the back stairs to the THREE SECONDARY BEDROOMS + A BONUS ROOM and a HALL BATH. Best of all - there is a full footprint unfinished basement to finish as you please! Located on a .46 acre cul de sac lot, a short walk to the neighborhood tennis courts and pool, this home is one of Chadds Walk's finest!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,552 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,552 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Daylight, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry
- 1. Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island, Entrance Foyer, Double Vanity, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Attached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad, Storage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price