SHOWINGS BEGIN: 11/13/2023! WELCOME to this inviting ranch-style home with over $50,000+ in renovations and upgrades. Here you will find: Entry Foyer, Great Room with fireplace, Dining Area, Kitchen offering oven/range, dishwasher, fridge and new granite counters with tile backsplash. There are three bedrooms and two baths. Double garage with opener, private rear terrace. LETS TALK NEW: Freshly painted in/out, new roof & gutters, all new windows, ceiling fans, wall plates, hot water heater, vinyl & carpets throughout, light fixtures & ceiling fans, plumbing fixtures, hot water heater, tiled baths, glass shower enclosure in master bath, security lighting and property was cleared of trees! Almost every surface of this home was renovated and resurfaced! PLEASE SEE MLS DOC BOX for repair list & costs. Professional photos coming soon! Preferred closing attorney: Slepian & Schwartz, Peachtree City, Ga. For additional information call listing agent.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,613 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fayette Brook II
Underground Utilities, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,613 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Insulated Windows, Double Pane Windows
- 1. Factory Built, Gas Starter, Gas Log.
- Therapeutic Whirlpool, Accessible Kitchen, Accessible Entrance, Accessible Hallway(s).
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer, Master Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Patio, Porch
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level, Open Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price