Split level home located on a quiet cul-de-sac lot in the Grayson school district. This home has a family room with a brick fireplace with gas logs that is surrounded by built in bookcases. Large kitchen with separate dining areas that have hardwood floors throughout. The lower level has a bedroom with a full bath. Upstairs you find the primary bedroom with large walk-in closet. The primary bath features a jetted tub for your relaxation. There are two additional bedrooms and additional full bath upstairs as well. The huge backyard is fenced in with a great storage building with a covered area attached for all your recreational toys. Off the garage is a finished room that can be a mancave, craft room or play area. There is plenty of parking area for your boat or camper. This home is in a great location in a small neighborhood that has no HOA. Very convenient location between Grayson and Snellville. Come see this great home today!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 3+ Story
1,985 sq. ft
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Closet, Other
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,985 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- 1. Family Room, Gas Starter, Gas Log.
- Therapeutic Whirlpool.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Door Opener, Garage.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price