This meticulously maintained home, lovingly cared for by the original owner, boasts three spacious bedrooms and two full and one convenient half bath. The kitchen features elegant granite countertops, matching stainless steel appliances, while the entryway and kitchen area are adorned with beautiful hardwood floors. Furthermore, its location offers the convenience to both 20 and I575, making it a prime choice for those seeking a well-preserved, move-in ready home.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,858 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Underground Utilities, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,858 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Insulated Windows, Double Pane Windows
- 1. Gas Starter, Gas Log.
- Accessible Electrical and Environmental Controls.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Soaking Tub, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price