Meticulously maintained and updated, traditional home on a full basement in active family friendly swim/tennis community, Wexford! Recent updates include interior paint, renovated kitchen, primary bath and more. Great floor plan w/hardwoods throughout! Primary bedroom features a fireplace and spa like bathroom. Wrap around porch and gorgeous front yard landscape give this home a welcoming southern feel! Rear deck overlooks a peaceful, private backyard. Tranquil patio with stone firepit is a great place to end your day! This home is move in ready! Walk (or golf cart) to local schools, shops, restaurants, etc. Wexford has a very active social scene including swim team, tennis teams, many functions and great neighbors. You will love living the Wexford Lifestyle!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,195 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Underground Utilities, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,195 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Gas Water Heater, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Disposal
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Bath/Stubbed, Daylight, Interior Entry, Exterior Entry, Finished, Full
- Insulated Windows, Double Pane Windows
- 2. Family Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Starter, Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Bookcases, High Ceilings, Double Vanity, Other, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Stucco, Stone
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price