Well maintained home in established neighborhood is just minutes to Lake Jackson and convenient to several major cities for easy commute! You don't need the City to have lots of fun there are several State parks, Recreation Centers, Nature reserves and Water Park just a few miles away! Backyard offers you your own little oasis with above ground Pool (all equipment stays), Outbuilding set us as a Tiki Hut with full Electric and AC! After a Swim in the pool or a dip in the hot tub there is an outside Shower with hot and cold water / Changing area ,Wood Shed (some wood already in it) for the Fireplace inside home AND the fire pit. Backyard is also fenced with Privacy Fence and Chain Link fencing and includes gates on each side of the home. There is an outbuilding next to the garage currently used for lawn equipment BUT could easily be turned in to a workshop / sheshed. ALL 3 outbuildings are fully set up with all your electrical needs to do whatever you need to do!! Come see all that this home has to offer and how you can make it your own!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,050 sq. ft
Cable Available, Phone Available
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Closet, In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,050 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Electric Water Heater, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Central.
- 1. Family Room, Other, Factory Built.
- Insulation, Appliances
- Additional Interior Features
- Master Downstairs, High Ceilings, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Door Opener, Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Above Ground
- Pool Description
- Above Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other. Level, Open Lot, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price