Welcome to your Dream Home with Equity! This meticulously crafted home not only boasts stunning aesthetics and impeccable design but also comes with a certified appraisal that surpasses the asking price, making it a truly exceptional opportunity for discerning buyers. The exterior boasts a harmonious blend of cedar wood accents, complemented by lush landscaping that enhances it's inviting presence. Situated on just over 3 acres with NO HOA, this spacious home boasts an oversized master on the main floor, custom finishes everywhere including 10+ ft ceilings, grand molding, coffered & tray ceilings, built ins, two dining areas that both seat 12+, and oversized bedrooms with walk in closets. Walk through the front door to a two-story foyer that leads into the living room and dining room. The spacious living room has a double-sided fireplace, hardwood floors, and lots of natural light beaming from the floor to ceiling windows. The large kitchen features granite countertops, crA me cabinets with ample storage, a sparkling clean farmhouse sink, oversized tile floors, and a large pantry. Sit by the fireplace in the eat-in kitchen featuring enough space for the largest farmhouse table you can find, perfect for big groups and holiday gatherings. Sit outside relaxed as the sun sets on the huge back deck overlooking your large, level backyard. The master bedroom features a large window seat overlooking the backyard, and tray ceilings. The master bath has separate vanities, an oversized tub, separate tiled shower, and walk in closet. There are three additional large bedrooms and two bathrooms on the upper level. The basement is finished and ensures ample space for the perfect in-law suite. Multiple flex basement spaces can be used for a home theater, gym, or anything else you need. There is also an additional bedroom and bathroom in the basement. This is your forever home, come make this dreamy home your reality before it's gone! Property is being sold as-is. Don't let this Gem Pass you BY!
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman, A-Frame
5,027 sq. ft
5,027 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Hall,Laundry Closet
- Breakfast Area,Country Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,990 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,037 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath/Stubbed,Concrete,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full,Interior Entry
- 3. Living Room,Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Double Vanity,High Ceilings,In-Law Floorplan,Master On Main Level,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Rear Stairs,Roommate Plan,Separate Shower,Soaking Tub,Split Bedroom Plan,Tile Bath,Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached, Kitchen Level.
- Wood, Aluminum
- Back Yard
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot,Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price