Welcome home to middle Georgia’s best kept secret, River Forest!! Come enjoy the quiet evenings on your wrap around front porch with cypress posts and stamped concrete. Step inside through your custom Alder doors with halo smart lock to enjoy an aesthetically beautiful smart home with no expense spared. Inside you will see every upgrade within the first step; from the hand scraped acacia hardwood floors to the stained ship lap ceiling found on the front porch carried inside to the entertainer’s dream chef kitchen. Thermador Built-in appliances-Wi-Fi enabled 24” fridge, 24” freezer and wine columns, 48” Wi-Fi enabled dual fuel range, custom insert hood, Wi-Fi 24” dishwasher, 30” micro drawer makes hosting every occasion a breeze. The main level offers an owner’s suite, a secondary ensuite bedroom, living room, office, kitchen, oversized laundry room featuring dual washer/dryer and tiled dog wash, butler’s pantry and walk in pantry. Garage features an electric car charger and Aladdin Wi-Fi door garage openers. Office features ceiling to floor custom built bookshelves. All bathrooms feature custom tile and Bluetooth bathroom fans. The owner’s suite features heated bathroom floors, shower system with Bluetooth rainfall shower, 6 body sprays and handheld sprayer. No expense spared on the features in this home; quartz throughout, custom blinds, 5 ?” crown molding all throughout, custom craftsman trim on all windows and doors. Take a step out on the oversized screened back porch through your 12’ bi-fold doors featuring Trex decking and a fireplace to enjoy a relaxing evening listening to the Little Towaliga River run through your backyard. Upstairs you will find four oversized bedrooms, two bathrooms and a loft area overlooking the living room featuring the 18’ brick fireplace. The fully finished basement features a media room, half bath, wet bar area, gym and a one bedroom one bathroom apartment with kitchen. This apartment has its own entrance and garage in the basement. The covered porch in the basement features an outdoor kitchen, fireplace, and a beautiful view of the Little Towaliga River.
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman, 3+ Story
5 Full/1 Half
6,040 sq. ft
6,040 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Second Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,771 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 2,269 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Tankless Water Heater,Electric Water Heater,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating, Propane. Central, Hot Water.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Bath Finished,Boat Door,Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full
- 3. Living Room,Outside,Gas Starter,Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Beamed Ceilings,Soaking Tub,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),Whirlpool Bath,In-Law Floorplan,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking Pad, Attached, Kitchen Level, Guest.
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Little Towaliga River
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other,Sprinkler System. Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price