RENTAL CABIN WITH ESTABLISHED INCOME JUST 1 MILE FROM DOWNTOWN HELEN! Tucked away in the woods, is this little gem in a very private setting. NO HOA fees and already zoned for short term rental so you can immediately begin to generate revenue on this proven rental or use as a second home. This adorable A frame cabin has a charming wood burning fireplace, central HVAC, dual Mini-Split HVAC system, hot tub, fire pit and an expansive back deck that sits under a canopy provided by a magnificent Oak tree. The huge master is on the main level along with a full spacious bathroom, living room and kitchen. Upstairs are two additional bedrooms and sitting area. Kitchen has new stove and refrigerator as well as many other upgrades throughout the home since purchase. This property is being sold with everything in place, a total TURN KEY rental or getaway home. The property has generated over 201K in income in just over 3 years! Purchase now to enjoy income from Octoberfest and the holidays!
Residential - Single Family, A-Frame, 1-1/2 Story
1,792 sq. ft
1,792 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Closet
- Breakfast Area,Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,792 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Family Room,Living Room,Metal,Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed Ceilings,Master On Main Level,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking Pad.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Gas Grill. Private.
1031 Exchange, Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price